The Yorkshire Ambulance Service NHS Trust have worked hard to ensure this website meets all current accessibility guidelines as outlined below. If you have any comments about the accessibility of this website, please contact email@example.com.
- The following access keys can be used to navigate this site (standard NHS access keys):
- S - Skip to the main page content
- 3 - View the sitemap
- 4 - Highlight the search facility
- 0 - Access key details and accessibility information
- All pages on this site are XHTML, with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for layout. Tables are used for data, wherever needed.
- All pages on this site are WCAG-A compliant, and our aim is for WCAG-AAA compliance.
- All pages on this site use structured semantic markup. H1 tags are used for main titles, H2 tags for subtitles.
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target (such as the headline of an article).
- Links are written to make sense out of context.
- All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes.
- Complex images include LONGDESC attributes or inline descriptions to explain the significance of each image to non-visual readers.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support style sheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.