Find Out More About Your Ambulance Service
01 November 2012
If you want to find out more about the Trust's latest developments, achievements, performance and campaigns, then read our Stakeholder eNews.
The latest edition features information on our apprenticeship schemes, Non-Executive Director changes and an update on our NHS 111 service.
Also included is:
- YAS receiving recognition at the National Apprenticeship Awards 2012
- the YAS Annual Business Plan 2012-13
- the Trust's 2011-12 Annual Report and Quality Accounts
- information about attending Foundation Trust public membership events
- the opening of the Health Gold Centre
- the Trust's Long Service and Retirement Awards 2012.
The Stakeholder eNews bulletin is a monthly electronic publication for our key stakeholders to keep them up-to-date on Trust developments, achievements, performance and campaigns.
Produced By: Corporate Communications Department