- Patient Zone is an online portal designed to allow you to view, manage and track your transport bookings.
- Patient Zone is available on PCs, tablets, and smartphones and allows you to:
- See current, future and past journeys.
- Check the details of planned journeys, including the type of vehicle booked for you and whether an escort has been registered.
- Book yourself as ‘Ready’ when you are able to make your journey home.
- Track your allocated vehicle on a real-time map, showing the route taken and the details of the vehicle that will arrive.
- Hold conversations with staff in the communications centres via instant messenger (IM) to discuss any queries.
- Cancel transport bookings that are no longer required.
At present, patients are not able to make bookings using Patient Zone.
If you have any queries relating to Patient Zone, or are interested in using the portal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01924 584222.