Ambulance Support Worker (previously Emergency Care Assistant)
As an Ambulance Support Worker (previously known as an Emergency Care Assistant), you will be working in support of frontline clinicians on an ambulance and will be a key part of our emergency service. No two shifts will be the same – for example you might respond to a road accident victim with multiple severe injuries or be required to transfer a very sick baby to a specialist treatment centre.
- Three GCSEs at grade 4/C or above including Maths and English Language or Functional Skills to include English and Maths at Academic Level 2
- Full UK driving licence (with no more than three penalty points)
- Able to communicate across wide demographic boundaries in an appropriate manner
- Good verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Experience of dealing with the general public