Join Our Team
Our vision is “To be trusted as the best urgent and emergency care provider, with the best people and partnerships, delivering the best outcomes for patients”. Our workforce is central to achieving this vision and we are committed to attracting and retaining the best talent in all areas of the service. We have many exciting opportunities available within our core services, A&E Operations, Patient Transport Service (PTS) and NHS 111, as well as a huge variety of careers within our support services such as IT, Human Resources, Fleet and Estates.
For all our staff, there is the job satisfaction of knowing that what you do makes a difference, but we offer a range of other benefits as well.
- A minimum 27 days’ holiday each year, increasing with service
- The NHS Pension Scheme
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Access to occupational health, physiotherapy and counselling services
- Salary sacrifice cycle-to-work scheme
- Car leasing scheme
- Access to NHS discounts, offering NHS employees a range of money-saving deals.